McKey v.

Case No. 2:22-cv-01908

Address Change Form (Step 1 of 3)

This form is NOT a Claim Form. If you would like to file a claim for an additional cash payment, please click here.

You should ONLY fill out this Address Change form if you need to update your mailing address and/or email address.

Login below using the Claim Number and Last Name which are located on your Postcard/Email Notice.

Your Claim Number and Last Name must be entered exactly as they appear on your Postcard/Email Notice.

If you have not received a Postcard/Email Notice with a pre-assigned Claim Number but believe that you are a class member of this litigation, please contact us.

Once you have logged in, you will be able to update your contact information.


  1. Enter the Claim Number and your Last Name exactly as printed on the Postcard/Email Notice you received by mail or email.
  2. Complete any tasks in the "I'm not a robot" box.
  3. Click the "Next" button to continue to Step 2.

Click here  to view a sample Postcard/Email Notice, highlighting the location of the Claim Number and Last Name. If you have trouble logging in to the Address Change Form, please contact us.

The * symbol indicates a required field. • (833) 215-9289 •